Let Us Help
Phone: +27 (0)71 613 8899
The Web Effect have done a wonderful job with my website. It's clear and very professional. Even better is the service I receive when I needed something changed. Updates were made quickly and efficiently. My experience with your company has been great.
- C Coxen, Tough Plastics
A mobile app will let your users interact with your business services. You can create an app to allow users to schedule appointments, place orders or contact customer service. Mobile applications can be one of the best ways to keep your consumers engaged with your brand as they are on the move.
Mobile marketing means moving information from your business right into the hands of your customers when they want it and where they want it.
Why you need a mobile app
- Mobile phones out number televisions and PCs across the globe
- App downloads already exceeds 13 billion
- Estimated growth to 50 billion downloads in 2012
With mobile apps you can
- Interact with clients wherever they are
- Provide location-based or time-sensitive functions
- Drive traffic to your website
- Stand out from your competitors
- Give your customers turn-by-turn GPS directions to your business from anywhere in the world.
- Give your customers one touch calling from inside your app. No numbers to save or remember.
- Let your customers take your business viral with built in sharing capabilities over email, Facebook, SMS, and Twitter.
- Integrate any sort of information you'd like about your business. Whether it's your food menu or services.
- Include all of your businesses events inside of your application. Keep customers informed on the go.
- many many more